Caring for Your Flag
Our seasonal flags make a great addition to your marketing arsenal and are long-lasting when properly maintained. Here are some basic tips to help you extend the life of your flags and get the most bang for your buck:
- Bring your flag indoors if you are experiencing inclement weather. Your flag is intended for outdoor use, however, to prevent rips, snags, and tears avoid heavy winds and rains.
- When not in use, fold your flags and store on a flat surface to prevent wrinkles.
- Hand wash your flag in cold water with a mild soap to eliminate stains. If you have a multi-colored flag, quickly wash and remove from water to prevent the colors from bleeding.
- Wrinkles will relax once your flag is unpacked and hung. Do not apply heat to your flag (iron, dryer, or otherwise) as this may cause damage.
- If you live in a coastal area, consider purchasing our rust resistant aluminum pole.