Heavy-duty Steel Flagpoles - 3 sizes
- Tapered design with wide base diameter for stability
- Special zinc and aluminum coating to prevent rusting
- 3 sizes available: 12', 18' or 22'
- In stock and ready to ship today
Heavy-duty steel poles feature a tapered design with wide base diameter for ultimate stability. Sections easily slide together creating a smooth interlocking surface. Pole is coated with a zinc and aluminum galvalume treatment to prevent rusting, and then with a white powder coat for color. Maximum recommended sustainable wind speed with flag is 42 mph (70 without flag).
Flagpole kit includes: Gold ball ornament, pulley sytem, galvanized cleat with mounting screws, rope, 2 flag snaps, ground sleeve and flagpole sections.
- 12' pole: base diameter of 1 1/2" with (2) 78" pole sections (bottom 16 gauge, top 17 gauge).
- 18' pole: base diameter of 1 1/2" with (3) 78" pole sections (bottom 16 gauge, middle and top 17 gauge).
- 22' pole: base diameter of 1 1/2" with (3) 92" pole sections (bottom 14 gauge, middle 16 gauge, top 17 gauge).
All of our flagpoles are designated by 'above-ground' height. The actual length includes an additional 10% of the length of the pole to place in the ground.