Getting the Most from Your Flags
Now that you have bold new marketing flags, you owe it to yourself to keep them in pristine condition. Here's our owners guide to keeping those flags looking like new:
- Hand wash your flag in cold water with a mild soap to eliminate stains. If you have a multicolored flag, quickly wash and remove from water to prevent the colors from bleeding.
- Bring your flag indoors if you are experiencing inclement weather. Your flag is intended for outdoor use, however, to prevent rips, snags, and tears avoid heavy winds and rains.
- When not in use, fold your flags and store on a flat surface to prevent wrinkles.
- Wrinkles will relax once your flag is unpacked and hung. Do not apply heat to your flag (iron, dryer or otherwise) as this may cause damage.
- If you live in a coastal area, consider purchasing on of our rust resistant aluminum poles.
We are always here to help. If you have questions or need assistance, give us a call at 1-800-277-6725.